Our school’s COVID-19 measures are consistent with our country’s overall health response to protect students, staff, teachers and their families.
ESE is committed to protect the well-being of our students and staff and to uphold all directives and protocols issued to regulate EFL Schools by the relevant authorities: Government of Malta, Health Authorities, ELT Board – Ministry of Education, FELTOM, QE, IALC.
Our school’s COVID-19 policy and response to protect our students, staff, teachers, and their families follows a few obligatory conditions. We kindly ask you to take a few minutes to go through the below and for your cooperation in keeping each other safe.
- The school will exercise the right to refuse entry onto the premises of students / patrons if they are visibly unwell or have respiratory symptoms. The school may at its discretion take the temperature of students entering the premises.
- Ideally, students should only remain on the school premises during the time of their allocated lessons – Loitering after lessons should be avoided.
- Entrance and exit from the school premises may be regulated and crowd management techniques will be adopted by our team.
- Students and all members must wear a face mask or visor while in the school premises, including classrooms, corridors and common areas.
- One can find sanitiser dispensers throughout the school, including at the school entrance and on each and every floor at strategic points for easy use and visibility. This ensures that every person sanitises their hands on entry and exit.
- The santiser is appropriate and dispenses an approved 70% alcohol hand-rub sanitiser.
- Best sanitisation practices are encouraged with posters displayed throughout the school
- The school is cleaned and sanitised throughout daily, with emphasis on classrooms and high touch areas such as door handles, table-tops, chairs using Ozone disinfection and sanitisation equipment. This cleansing method is 100% environmentally safe and is an extremely effective method to disinfect against bacteria and viruses. Ozone kills bacteria about 3,200 times faster than chlorine making a more effective sanitiser.
- All floors are cleaned and sanitized using the effective Imop system.
As always, for that extra peace of mind we offer welfare support and assistance to our students 24/7. Contact our Welfare Team right away if you are feeling unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Please call ESE Emergency number: +356 21373789 or email [email protected].