Our school’s COVID-19 measures are consistent with our country’s overall health response to protect students, staff, teachers and their families.
ESE is committed to protect the well-being of our students and staff and to uphold all directives and protocols issued to regulate EFL Schools by the relevant authorities: Government of Malta, Health Authorities, ELT Board – Ministry of Education, FELTOM, QE, IALC.
Our top priority will always be the safety of our students and staff more so during the Covid-19 pandemic. In this regard we are currently practising precautionary and enhanced measures to help control the spread of COVID-19 virus.
- All persons entering the school including all students, teachers and all other staff members must take their temperature at reception. Persons with a temperature of 37.2C or higher will be denied entrance.
- Any person visibly unwell or having any respiratory related issues will be refused entry into ESE.
- Students will only be allowed at school during the time of their allocated lessons.
- Entrance and exit from the school premises is regulated and systematic enforcing social distancing and avoiding any crowding.
- Social distancing is managed at all times throughout the school.
- Students and all members must wear a face mask or visor while in the school premises, including classrooms, corridors and common areas.
- One can find sanitiser dispensers throughout the school, including at the school entrance and on each and every floor at strategic points for easy use and visibility. This ensures that every person sanitises their hands on entry and exit.
- The santiser is appropriate and dispenses an approved 70% alcohol hand-rub sanitiser.
- Best sanitisation practices are encouraged with posters displayed throughout the school
- The school is cleaned and sanitised throughout daily, with emphasis on classrooms and high touch areas such as door handles, table-tops, chairs using Ozone disinfection and sanitisation equipment. This cleansing method is 100% environmentally safe and is an extremely effective method to disinfect against bacteria and viruses. Ozone kills bacteria about 3,200 times faster than chlorine making a more effective sanitiser.
- All floors are cleaned and sanitized using the effective Imop system.
- Reception and front office desks consist of glass barriers.
- The school records names and contact details of all persons accessing the premises.
As always, for that extra peace of mind we offer welfare support and assistance to our students 24/7. Contact our Welfare Team right away if you are feeling unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Please call ESE Emergency number: +356 21373789 or email [email protected].