Short intensive courses for local and foreign teachers and others working in the education sector.
Looking to develop your teaching skills?
Interested in Erasmus+ funding?
ESE, through its Teacher Training partners Executive Training Institute – ETI and York Associates – YA, offers a range of teacher training courses for teachers and other professionals working in the Education industry.
- update knowledge and skills
- develop your fluency and be able to express yourself more confidently
- improve your English language knowledge
- develop your practical communication skills
Share this page
Run by experienced, qualified Teacher TrainersOur interactive hands-on courses are designed to:
- offer refresher courses for teachers in their CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- provide inroads into integrating technology in the classroom
- help teachers develop their methodology and teaching skills to advance their career
- open the door to TEFL (Teaching of English as a Foreign Language)
- provide the opportunity for in-service teachers to gain an accredited international qualification
- introduce and explore new areas of specialist teaching
Teacher In-Service Training ( Erasmus + Staff Mobility Programmes)All our short CPD (Continuing Professional Development) courses are eligible for funding under the EU Lifelong Learning Programme, Erasmus + Programme, formerly known as Comenius and Grundtvig. Our courses can be run in closed groups throughout the year. We can customise the course length as well as the content to suit the groups needs and goals. Contact us for more information.
Our coursesRefresher courses For Language Teachers in all Education Sectors
- Spice Up Your Teaching Ideas- Methodology in Practice Today – 1 week
- Methodology Revisited, Revitalised and Re-Energised – 2 weeks
- Language Learning, Fun & Games –Methodology for Primary School – 1 week
- The Playground Classroom-Language Teaching Methodology for Primary School – 2 weeks
- Fluency and English Language Development for Teachers – 1 or 2 weeks
- Empowerment in ICT Skills- Making Use of Technology Skills-1 week
- TEL-Technology Enhanced Learning-2 weeks
- Professional Communication Skills-1 week
- Intercultural and Communication Skills-1 week
- Fluency and English Language Development -1 or 2 weeks
CLIL – Content and Language Integrated Learning
Our ETI and York Associates short courses are eligible for Erasmus + programme ( KA 1 ) . For more information about our Teacher Training courses & how to apply for grants, click here for courses at ETI and click here for courses at York Associates.
Professional DevelopmentETI and York Associates deliver a range of dynamic courses that are designed to further develop your English Language and Business Communication skills. These courses will enable you to communicate effectively in a global workplace.
- Business & Professional Communication Skills
- Fluency & Communciation Skills in English
- Training in Internationalisation – Developing Professional International Competence
- Intercultural & Communication Skills in International Adult Education
- Developing People Internationally
- Communicating Internationally in English
- Teaching Business English