TOEIC - Test of English for International Communication. For better employment / career prospects with the TOEIC Listening and Reading test or the TOEIC Speaking and Writing test.
Special offers available
ESE prepares you for the TOEIC® test. The TOEIC® test is recognised worldwide and measures and certifies your level of English in an international business environment. Moreover, the TOEIC® tests are widely accepted as an English proficiency test for recruitment purposes and by universities for admission or graduation purposes. These tests come in two forms:
the Listening and Reading Test (up to 129 minutes)
the Speaking and Writing Test (50 minutes).
- practice for the TOEIC test
- familiarize yourself with the content and format of the test
- get used to the language and vocabulary
Length of Course
Minimum 4 weeks (B2 level required on entry)
Minimum 6 weeks (B1 level required on entry)
Maximum 10 weeks
30 lessons/week (22.5 hrs)
At ESE, your teacher will prepare you for both the Listening & Reading test and the Speaking & Writing test. You will thus be given lots of opportunities to improve all your skills and practise the required exam techniques to get the score you need to achieve.
The TOEIC ® Listening and Reading Test
The TOEIC ® Listening and Reading test is commonly used to determine whether a person can communicate effectively with co-workers and clients in an international context.
- Listening skills are important in face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, podcasts, and telephone conversations between colleagues and customers.
- Reading skills are necessary for email, reports, newsletters, as well as other forms of everyday workplace and business correspondences.
The TOEIC ® Speaking and Writing Test
The TOEIC ® Speaking and Writing test certification offers an international standard for measuring and determining the language skills of non-native speakers in daily life and the global workplace. In addition, the tests use common everyday vocabulary, phrases, and key expressions that reflect real-world tasks.
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing, and telephone conversations between colleagues and customers.
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive emails and other types of business correspondence.
Please note there are currently no TOEIC test centres in Malta so you will need to book your test back in your home country on completion of your exam preparation course. Consequently, ESE recommends that you book your test date as close to the end of your course as possible, in order to achieve the best results when taking the exam.
What else is included in your course?
Free WiFi at school
What is your level of English?
Don’t worry – we’ll walk you through it.
Before booking, you are required to submit a 200-250 word essay on a given title which will be reviewed by our exam coordinator. However, it will be your second test which determines allocation to a class. This is held on your first day at the school to re-confirm your level. These tests are conducted for the sole purpose of ensuring you follow your course at the right level in order to achieve your academic goals.
Get in touch with our sales team today to receive your essay title and begin your exam preparation course.