Join our team
List of jobs available:
ESE is seeking to recruit Residence and Activity group leaders on a full / part time basis to join our dynamic team. As part of a team you will be expected to take care of the ESE international students following one of the ESE programmes.
The duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Accompany the ESE Teen and Junior students at the Residence and during activities;
- Interact with ESE students;
- Handle welfare related matters as they arise;
- Promote and participate in the ESE leisure programme;
- Coordinate and assist in student arrivals and departures at the Residence;
- Supervise Teen & Junior students;
- Coordinate with other members of the team in respect to transport.
Only applications seeking employment for 5 weeks or more at any point during this period will be considered.
If you are over 18 years of age, have a minimum of B1 level of English and have an outgoing personality, leadership qualities, are organised and a team player we invite you to apply by kindly sending a CV to [email protected] or filling in the form below.
ESE is looking to recruit EFL teachers to form part of our team to deliver face to face and/or online quality lessons to international students.
- Minimum Academic Certification – TEFL + TELT / English A’ level
- Be in possession of a valid EFL teaching permit issued by the Malta ELT Council
- Be over 18 years of age and be computer literate
Ideally you would have:
- strong organisational skills
- an outgoing personality and leadership skills
- a professional approach
- the ability to work under pressure
- As many teaching hours as you wish
- Summer or year-long employment
- Regular continuing professional development opportunities to elevate your skills
- The opportunity to work in an international team-oriented environment
To apply kindly send a CV to [email protected] or fill in the form below.
Your duties as an Airport Representative include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling airport arrivals and departures in a courteous and professional manner
- Socialising and building a rapport with the students upon arrival
- Assure students arrive on time for departure
- Follow up on ‘No Show’ students and communicate thoroughly with the Coordinator / person in charge
- Assist students with any issues
- Represent ESE in a professional manner and to the best of one’s abilities both while on the job as well at any public events
If you are interested in joining our fantastic team, kindly send your CV to [email protected] or fill in the form below.
Night Welfare Officer / Driver
ESE is looking to recruit a Night Welfare Officer/Driver to work Night shifts at the weekend.
- To ensure the smooth running of residences during the night, including the safety and well-being of students.
- To provide customer support and supervision at night.
- Carry out regular spot checks at residences owned and/or operated by ESE.
- Be the main contact person for students by answering to any queries in person, by email and/or phone during the night shift.
- Liaise with ESE staff for any welfare, accommodation or other issues that may arise during the night.
- Ensure ESE property is being taken care of.
Candidate needs to be fluent in English and over 25 years of age. Previous experience in the tourism sector would be considered an asset.
Possession of a Cat B. Maltese Manual driver’s license is required.
If this position is for you, we invite you to apply by kindly sending a CV to [email protected] or filling in the form below.