Join our team
ESE is looking to recruit EFL teachers to form part of our team to deliver face to face and/or online quality lessons to international students.
- Minimum Academic Certification – TEFL + TELT / English A’ level
- Be in possession of a valid EFL teaching permit issued by the Malta ELT Council
- Be over 18 years of age and be computer literate
Ideally you would have:
- strong organisational skills
- an outgoing personality and leadership skills
- a professional approach
- the ability to work under pressure
- As many teaching hours as you wish
- Summer or year-long employment
- Regular continuing professional development opportunities to elevate your skills
- The opportunity to work in an international team-oriented environment
To apply kindly send a CV to email@example.com
ESE is seeking to recruit Maintenance Personnel on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the daily responsibilities include the upkeep of the building and various operations such as electrical and plumbing systems specific to hotels.
- upkeep and maintenance of hotel property
- ability to identify and analyse maintenance problems
- repair and maintain any issues in hotel rooms and public areas.
The candidate must be:
- flexible and adaptable to the hotel’s needs
- organised and works in a timely fashion
- able to solve problems and be hands on
- anticipate needs and plan.
The candidate must be able to communicate in English and had previous experience in a maintenance role. Whilst experience working in a hotel is not compulsory, it would be considered an asset.
If you are a team player and interested in this position, kindly forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.