Accreditations & Awards
Our long list of accreditations is recognition of our commitment to quality and high standards across all the services we offer at ESE.
Our long list of accreditations is recognition of our commitment to quality and high standards across all the services we offer at ESE. Our accreditations mean that we have been successful at meeting the requirements of international accreditation standards in the English Language teaching industry.
ESE is proud to receive the award from the Yedab & Euroasia workshop for handling the COVID-19 crisis best so far. YEDAB is the Association of Study Abroad Counsellors that was founded in May 2013 with the aim of bringing unity and cooperation to the student recruitment industry. YEDAB has more than 59 Turkish and 158 international members right now and rapidly growing.
This award was given to ESE taking into consideration the following criteria:
- Schools who treated their students well during the pandemic by the means of professionally assisting those who chose to return to their own country as well as those who opted to remain.
- Schools who cooperated closely with their agents both financially and morally.
- Schools creating alternative programmes to face to face learning and supporting their agents by means of special promotions
- Schools who managed to reopen fast by adopting to all requirements by health authorities and enabling agents new enrolments
- Schools who frequently and correctly updated their agents about developments in their respective country.
ESE is accredited by
IALC, the International Association of Language Centres, is a network of private, independent language schools that specialise in teaching the language of their country. The IALC network includes some of the leading private language centres in the world and is growing steadily. The IALC Quality Scheme and Code of Ethics ensure that IALC schools are among the most professional and successful in their field.
The institution of Bildungsurlaub allows German employees working in any sector to apply for 5 days of study travel as part of their continuing professional development, allowing them to travel and develop their foreign language skills simultaneously. Bildungsurlaub is granted against recognised certification. A number of German states namely Berlin, Hamburg, Brandenburg, Niedersachen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Rheinland Pfalz and Hessen & Saarland recognise ESE’s English language courses.