TEFL & TELT
If you want to teach English in Malta, you can get your TEFL Certification with ESE.
Refundable if certain criteria is met
TELT is being offered for free in conjunction with the TEFL course!
Become a teacher of English as a Foreign Language to help learners develop their knowledge and skills in the language which dominates the world of academia, work and leisure.
How can you do this? Simple. Join ESE’s TEFL & TELT courses to enable you to teach in Malta and equip you with communicative methods and techniques to develop your learners in their language needs.
Our next TEFL course will run from the 21st February to 30th March 2023 – every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
TELT will be offered to anyone who needs it. To apply please fill in the form below.
- get an insight into what teaching English as a foreign language involves
- learn how to deliver engaging and successful lessons
- achieve an internationally recognised TEFL certificate
- get the best learning experience available
Share this page
What is the TEFL course?The TEFL Certification is one of the requirements needed to apply for a teaching permit in Malta. The course includes input sessions, teaching practices, classroom observations and assignments.
- The cost of the course is €250 which is fully refunded by ESE if the teacher meets certain conditions – if you work with us for a certain number of weeks, the course will be free. (Work is guaranteed!)
- A degree in education or prior teaching experience is not necessary to enrol on the course. The only requirement is that you must be at least 18 years old.