Private Tuition Online Course
Learn English online with an ESE experienced teacher in a live virtual classroom.
If you can’t come to ESE, ESE will come to you via Zoom!
Enter our classroom from the comfort of your home and follow an ESE course online. You may choose either a General English group course or if you would like to develop a specific area choose a number of Private Tuition sessions.
Our teachers are all qualified with years of in-class experience and are trained to deliver the same quality tuition online. You will be virtually immersed in interactive, fun and stimulating lessons to improve and develop your English level and become a better communicator of English.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Individual attention
- Flexible time
- Lessons are customised to suit each student’s need
Share this page
Length of Course
1 (Private Tuition)
5 lessons/3 hours 45 mins + assigned offline tasks (more lessons can be booked)
Our group lessons will help you improve your core skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking blended with grammar and vocabulary learning, all key skills to help you improve your English level.
If you would like to focus on any particular aspect of the English language, you should consider our one-to-one lessons with one of our qualified teachers who will help you achieve your goals.
The live online lessons are interactive and dynamic sessions with a focus on developing listening, speaking and pronunciation with an eye on vocabulary and grammar. Any work assigned by the teacher is designed to promote independent learning and to develop reading, writing and critical thinking skills.
What do you need to join our online lessons?We use Zoom to bring you into the virtual class. Most importantly, we recommend that you use a PC / laptop with a microphone and camera or any other device such as a tablet or smart phone with an internet connection.
How does it work?When you book your online course, you will receive your login details to sit for your placement test. This must be done at least 72 hours before you start your course. Once we receive the result, we will assign you to an online class of your level. You will then receive your timetable with information such as the link to access your online course, your level, your lesson times and the name of your teacher. In addition, on completing your Placement Test, you will have access to ESE’s eLearning platform free of charge. This access will be free for the duration of your course.
- Placement Test
- Course material
- Virtual Live classes with our qualified teachers
- 2 lessons per day
- Full access to ESE’s eLearning platform during the course
- Assigned offline tasks
- Possibility to add private one-to-one lessons
- Access to the eLearning platform for three months after your course end date
- ESE Certificate at the end of your course
What is your level of English?Don’t worry – we’ll figure that out for you. Before arrival you can do the ESE online placement test, which must be submitted at least 14 days before you start your course. Alternatively, our academic staff will ask you to sit for a short placement test on your first day at school. So you are guaranteed to be in the course that is the right level for you.
Your next steps
- Complete the enquiry form below
- We will confirm your registration and send you a link for payment by credit card
- We will send you your log in details for you to do your placement test so that we assess your correct level of English and assign you to a class at that level. The placement test must be done at least 72 hours before the course start date.
- We will confirm start dates and times for your first lessons of English language as well as other important information.