Claret Training & Consultancy Services offers corporate training and leadership development services.
Claret Training & Consultancy Services offers corporate training and leadership development services in conjunction with sister schools European School of English (Malta), Executive Training Institute (Malta), York Associates (UK), Partners in Training (UK) and English in York (UK).
- develop your general level of English
- increase your intercultural skills
- become more computer literate
- improve pronunciation
How we can help you
This training and development arm of our institutions was set up to offer our corporate clients bespoke training, under the guidance of our qualified advisors.
Once we receive your inquiry, our training consultant will be in touch to discuss your corporate training objectives and the outcomes you want to achieve. Further, we will send you a Needs Analysis and once this is completed, we will send a training proposal outlining training objectives, outcomes, mode of delivery, training hours required and cost.
It’s that simple.
Our training and development services
Depending on your corporate training requirements, we can offer:
- Professional English and communication
- Soft skills training
- Specialized closed group courses
- English for Specific Purposes
- International team and leadership training
- Executive coaching
- Team building
All training solutions are tailored to your requirements.
We offer face-to-face, blended and online training either at our training centres in Malta or the UK, online, in-company or in-country.
Level of EnglishTraining is offered at all levels of English proficiency. We can test the level of English proficiency of your workforce through our valid and reliable testing systems, either remotely or on site. Organizations with higher levels of English proficiency are proven to be more competitive, easier to do business with internationally and have more access to the latest research and development.
Case Study 1English for Cabin Crew
A specialized group course for French-speaking cabin crew recruits was designed to bring their level up to intermediate before starting the technical part of the cabin crew course.
The core objectives of the course were to:
- develop the participants’ general level of English
- improve the participants’ specialist knowledge of cabin crew English and English for aviation
- increase the participants’ intercultural skills
- enable the participants to improve their computer literacy skills
- teach participants note-taking and exam preparation skills
- improve their pronunciation
Training sessions were held for 6 weeks in-country followed by 12 weeks of full-immersion training at European School of English in Malta
Case Study 2English for Insurance
A tailormade group course for Maltese nationals working in the insurance industry was designed to develop on the job email writing.
The core objectives of the course were to:
- improve the level of business writing in different genres (letter, email etc) around the language of insurance
- become more effective in conveying messages to insurance clients in writing
- build confidence when using English in business writing
- become more fluent and accurate in the use of English for business writing purposes
- increase awareness of the mechanics of business writing including awareness of the style, tone and register, the language used, the structure of the piece of writing
Training sessions were held at the Executive Training Institute, Malta over a span of 12 weeks.
Our training centres
European School of English (ESE) has 20 years experience in providing English language teaching to speakers of other languages. Short-term courses include General English, Business English and exam preparation courses (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Trinity).
Executive Training Institute (ETI) was set up in 2008 and specializes in offering bespoke professional language and Business Communication courses which focus on developing core communication skills and language knowledge which cut across all professions and disciplines. Other courses include English for Specific Purposes and International Team and Leadership courses.
York Associates has been offering bespoke training in the language and communication field for over thirty years. It aims to help people be more effective in today’s global business world. Professional English and Communication courses include Fluent English, Business Communication, International Management Communication, English for Specific Purposes, Coaching, Work Placements and English for Young Professionals. It also offers a range of Institute of Leadership and Management accredited courses. Additionally, York Associates run specially designed closed group courses for professionals with specific needs across all sectors of society including corporate, government and political, educational and non-profit and voluntary. It is well-known in the international communication field for its publications of books and other multimedia materials, articles and conference presentations.
Partners in Training has over 35 years international experience of designing and developing high quality bespoke training and have successfully partnered over 850 companies internationally. This organization’s area of expertise is to tailor workshops and courses around business realities and challenges faced by individuals and companies. Leadership and management programmes include new manager programmes, experienced manager programmes, leadership programmes (LEAD), cross-functional management and team leader workshops.
eFLEX Training is a flexible online training solution designed to help professional people working internationally to communicate more effectively in English. One can access a large array of business and communication-related online courses and/or modules across all devices – be it at home or in the office, these can easily be integrated with your company’s training programme. Corporate subscriptions can be branded with your corporate logo and colours and delivered through your website or intranet site. eFLEX can also develop content which is related to your specific industry.
Claret Training & Consultancy Services has experience working with hundreds of companies in numerous sectors. They can provide sector-specific training and English for Specific Purposes courses to suit your company’s unique training requirements.
Some sectors we have worked with include:
- Automotive industry
- Aviation industry
- Legal English
- Oil and Gas
- Pharmaceutical and health industries
- Technical English
Our training providers are either accredited by or members of internationally-recognised bodies within the TEFL industry. These include:
- EAQUALS (Evaluation & Accreditation of Quality in Language Services)
- British Council, BAC (British Accreditation Council)
- IALC (International Association of Language Centres)
- Quality English.
Additionally, we are recognised test centres of the following:
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
- Graded Examination in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE) Trinity exams.
ESE is a certified provider of Institute of Leadership and management levels 3, 5 and 7 qualifications.