Apply for a job at ESE
ESE offers an attractive workplace.
EFL Teachers / Teacher Trainers
ESE is seeking to recruit teachers on a part time and full time basis. Successful applicants would be in possession of a valid EFL permit. Most importantly, we are looking for teachers who value teaching as a profession and take their students’ learning to heart.
Applicants with a CELTA or CertTESOL will be given preference.
- A valid teaching permit issued by the EFL Monitoring Board
- as many teaching hours as you wish – Summer or year-long employment
- regular continuing professional development opportunities to elevate your skills
- the opportunity to work in an international team-oriented environment.
Should you be interested in joining our team, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to [email protected] or complete the form at the bottom of the page.
ESE is seeking to recruit Maintenance Personnel on a full-time basis. Daily responsibilities include reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the upkeep of the building and various operations such as electrical and plumbing systems specific to hotels.
• upkeep and maintenance of hotel property
• ability to identify and analyse maintenance problems
• repair and maintain any issues in hotel rooms and public areas.
The candidate must be:
• flexible and adaptable to the hotel’s needs
• organised and works in a timely fashion
• able to solve problems and be hands on
• anticipate needs and plan.
The candidate must be able to communicate in English and have had previous experience in a maintenance role. Whilst experience working in a hotel is not compulsory, it would be considered an asset.
If you are a team player and interested in this position, kindly forward a copy of your CV to [email protected] or complete the form below.