Full Time Receptionist
ESE is seeking to recruit a Full Time Receptionist.
As part of the reception team you will be expected to assist ESE international students residing at the residence and oversee the general running of the residence.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcoming new arrivals and checking-in
- Checking-out, departing students and ensuring they are collected if using ESE airport transfers
- Collecting/refunding deposit money and issuing receipts/recording payments and refunds
- Coordinating with other members of staff regarding transport, welfare and maintenance issues
- Ensuring only ESE students gain entry to the residence and that curfews regarding ESE visiting students are adhered to
- Communicating with Host Families and Suppliers
- Dealing with issues as they arise and informing the appropriate departments via phone or e-mail
- Acting as a first point of call for all students
- Up-dating room charts and records. Keeping daily records for shift change
- Ensuring House Rules are followed by all students residing at the residence.
Successful candidates will be over 18 years old with a minimum B1 level of English. They will be well organised, respectful, personable with a smart appearance and professional manner. Other languages will be considered an asset.
Due to the nature of the job candidates must be able to work without supervision.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV by e-mail to: email@example.com