Night time Receptionist
ESE is seeking to recruit a night time receptionist on a full/part-time basis to work at one of our ESE residences.
As part of the receptionist team you will be expected to assist ESE international students residing at the residence and oversee the general running of the residence.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new arrivals and checking-in
- Checking-out departing students and ensuring they are collected if using ESE airport transfers
- Collecting/refunding deposit money and issuing receipts/recording payments and refunds
- Coordinating with other members of staff regarding transport, welfare and maintenance issues
- Recording and reporting all maintenance issues reported to you by the students
- Ensuring only ESE students gain entry to the residence and that curfews regarding ESE visiting students are adhered to
- Dealing with issues as they arise and informing the appropriate departments via phone or e-mail
- Acting as a first point of call for all students
- Up-dating room charts and records. Keeping Daily records for shift change
- Ensuring House Rules are followed by all students residing at the residence.
Successful candidates will be over 18 years old with a minimum B1 level of English. They will be well organised, respectful, personable with a smart appearance and professional manner.
Due to the nature of the job candidates must be able to work without supervision.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your c.v. (resume) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFL Teachers / Teacher Trainers
ESE is seeking to recruit teachers on a part time and full time basis. Successful applicants would be in possession of a valid EFL permit.
Applicants with a CELTA or CertTESOL will be given preference.
We are looking for teachers who value teaching as a profession and take their students' learning to heart.
- A valid teaching permit issued by the EFL Monitoring Board
- As many teaching hours as you wish
- Summer or year-long employment
- Regular continuing professional development opportunities to elevate your skills
- The opportunity to work in an international team-oriented environment
Should you be interested in joining our team, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to: email@example.com
Residence and Activity Group Leaders
ESE is seeking to recruit Residence and Activity group leaders on a full / part time basis to work between 15 March to the 30 September 2017. As part of a team you will be expected to take care of the ESE international students following one of the ESE programmes at the Salini Resort.
The duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Accompany the ESE Teen and Junior students at the Residence and during activities;
- Interact with ESE students;
- Handle welfare related matters as they arise;
- Promote and participate in the ESE leisure programme;
- Coordinate and assist in student arrivals and departures at the Residence;
- Supervise Teen & Junior students;
- Coordinate with other members of the team in respect to transport.
If you are over 18 years of age, have a minimum of B1 level of English and have an outgoing personality, leadership qualities, are organised and a team player we invite you to apply for this position by emailing us your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications seeking employment for 4 weeks or more at any point during this period will be considered.
International Foundation Year Teachers (Part-time basis)
INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING
This module makes extensive practical use of modern programming language Visual Basic Express to illustrate the classic programming principles of Sequencing, Selection and Iteration in the context of object oriented computer programming.
INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTING (IC)
This module provides a basic introduction to a range of Computing and IT topics. The module is very practically focussed to stimulate interest in the discipline. It covers components and organisation of a computer system, the relationship between hardware and software, applications of computers, databases, networking (with a focus on the Internet), graphics and multimedia.
Course dates would be from 14th March - 20th May. Lessons will be held in the afternoon and teachers will be required to put in around 6/7 hours of contact hours a week.
Qualifications: A degree in the subject is required. Teaching experience in the field is also required, Experience in the EFL industry would be considered an asset.
ESE Corporate Employment Policies
Please click on the following for viewing our Employment Policies:
ESE Standards of Business Conduct For Officers and Employees
ESE – Equal Opportunities Policy Document
ESE – Employer to Employee Policy Document