ESE is seeking to recruit a Welfare/Accommodation Officer/Driver on Full Time basis.
Candidate will join a fast growing and dynamic team.
Candidate will work between 12:00 – 20:00hrs daily and flexible to work on weekends.
- Solving different kinds of problems: emergency situations (medical situations/Police/airport)
- Student assistance and the general welfare of the student
- Solving personal problems of the students
- Residence/Host Family changes
- Checking students in and out of their residences
- Driving students to/from Residences
Candidate needs to be fluent in English and over 25 years of age. Previous experience in the tourism sector would be considered an asset.
Candidate needs to be in possession of a Cat B. Maltese Manual driver’s license.
Should you be interested in joining our team, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to: email@example.com