Share this post
Superb news for our Japanese students – you can now travel to Malta without having to quarantine for 14 days!
Recently, the Colombian, Chilean and South Korean vaccines were approved by the Maltese health authorities.
Below is an updated list of approved vaccine certificates:
- Maltese Vaccination Certificate
- EU Digital COVID Certificate (Albania, Andorra, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Morocco, North Macedonia, Norway, Panama, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and Vatican City have joined the EU Digital COVID Certificate framework, and therefore, the vaccination certificates issued by the countries’ health authorities are also being accepted by the Maltese Authorities)
- Albanian Digital COVID Certificate / Certifikate dixhitale shqiptare COVID
- Arab Republic of Egypt Vaccine Certificate
- Armenia Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate issued through the United Information System of Electronic Healthcare in the Republic of Armenia
- Australian Vaccine Certificate verified through the Medicare Express Plus App
- Republic of Azerbaijan Vaccination Card
- Kingdom of Bahrain Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Certificate
- Government of Bermuda Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Official Chile Digital Vaccination Certificate
- Colombia MiVacuna COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Doha, Qatar Ministry of Public Health COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Canada COVID-19 Provincial Immunisation Records of the following provinces, as verified by the Verifly app: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Québec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador
- Dubai Health Authority Vaccination Certificate with a readable QR code
- Gibraltar, Jersey and Guernsey Vaccination Certificates
- Iraq Covid-19 Vaccination Card issued by Kurdistan Regional Government
- Japan Vaccination Certificate of COVID-19 (verified using VeriFLY)
- Republic of Kosovo Ministry of Health Vaccination Card for COVID-19
- Kuwait Vaccination Certificate
- Lebanon Vaccination Certificate
- State of Libya National Center for Disease Control COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Malaysian Covid-19 Digital Vaccination Certificate verified through MySehatara App
- Moldova Vaccination Certificate as issued by the Moldova Ministry of Health
- Sultanate of Oman Immunisation Certificate for COVID-19
- Palestinian Ministry of Health Vaccination Certificate
- Republic of Rwanda Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate issued by Rwanda Biomedical Centre (only on presentation of mobile phone number and respective code)
- Saudi Arabia Vaccination Certificate issued by sehhaty.sa
- Serbian Green Certificate with a readable QR code
- Singapore Vaccination Certificate
- South Korea Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate issued through the COOV app.
- Turkish Vaccination Certificate with a readable QR code
- UAE Al Hosn Vaccine Certificate
- United States CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with an EMA-approved vaccine, verified digitally through the VeriFLY app.
- United Kingdom Vaccination Certificates:
- England: NHS Covid Pass (Digital App and NHS Letter)
- Wales: NHS Covid Pass Letter
- Scotland: NHS Letter demonstrating Covid-19 vaccination status
- Northern Ireland: Interim proof of vaccination document which is valid until 11:59pm on 31st July 2021
* Serbia is a dark red country. Travel to and from Dark Red (Travel Ban) countries/zones is only permitted for essential travel in exceptional circumstances and only with prior authorisation.
Can’t decide where to go for Christmas yet? This blog post will be your guide to a selection of unmissable events taking place this Christmas.
December and January are rather important months in Malta; not only because Christmas is celebrated, but there are important religious and national holidays.
The FIFA World Cup 2022 will take place in Qatar until the 18th of December. It will be the first time the competition has taken place in the Arab World.