EFL Teachers / Teacher Trainers
ESE is seeking to recruit teachers on a part time and full time basis. Successful applicants would be in possession of a valid EFL permit.
Applicants with a CELTA or CertTESOL will be given preference.
We are looking for teachers who value teaching as a profession and take their students' learning to heart.
- A valid teaching permit issued by the EFL Monitoring Board
- As many teaching hours as you wish
- Summer or year-long employment
- Regular continuing professional development opportunities to elevate your skills
- The opportunity to work in an international team-oriented environment
Should you be interested in joining our team, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESE Corporate Employment Policies
Please click on the following for viewing our Employment Policies:
ESE Standards of Business Conduct For Officers and Employees
ESE – Equal Opportunities Policy Document
ESE – Employer to Employee Policy Document