The ESE 50+ programme will be offered again in 2014. Designed for a mature audience, this programme focuses on developing English fluency in a casual and informal learning environment whilst simultaneously improving your general level of English. Lessons focus on key vocabulary, functional and situational English phrases that will enable you to communicate easily in English anywhere in the world. Same as in 2013, the 50+ programme will include 20 morning lessons per week of 45 minutes each followed by specially-organised excursion/activity.
The starting dates in 2014 are as follows:
10.03.2014, 14.04.2014, 12.05.2014, 15.09.2014, 13.10.2014 & 10.11.2014.
As a 50+ student, you can benefit from our self-study ESE e-Learning programme from the time you enrol in your English language course until three months after you finish your course. For more information send us an email on: email@example.com
Recent blog posts
- 10 good reasons why you should follow the International Foundation Year offered by European School of English in Malta
- What will I study if I follow the International Foundation Year programme at European School of English?
- What is an International Foundation Year or University Foundation Programme?
- European School of English re-confirmed as an accredited member of EAQUALS
- Guaranteed progression pathway to Birmingham City University (BCU) and the University of Sussex (Croydon College) with the NCC International Foundation Year Programme offered at ESE – European School of English
- How I motivated teenage English language students in Malta
- Diary of a group of Russian students Learning English in Malta
- Launch of Claret Group