The ESE 50+ programme will be offered again in 2014. Designed for a mature audience, this programme focuses on developing English fluency in a casual and informal learning environment whilst simultaneously improving your general level of English. Lessons focus on key vocabulary, functional and situational English phrases that will enable you to communicate easily in English anywhere in the world. Same as in 2013, the 50+ programme will include 20 morning lessons per week of 45 minutes each followed by specially-organised excursion/activity.
The starting dates in 2014 are as follows:
10.03.2014, 14.04.2014, 12.05.2014, 15.09.2014, 13.10.2014 & 10.11.2014.
As a 50+ student, you can benefit from our self-study ESE e-Learning programme from the time you enrol in your English language course until three months after you finish your course. For more information send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent blog posts
- ESE voted Best Language School in Malta again
- Can I follow the International Foundation Year if I come from an EU country?
- CTH Diploma in English Communication for Tourism and Hospitality Level 2 course
- ESE is an accredited TOEIC testing centre in Malta
- ESE wins the UED award – Best Language School in Malta 2013
- ESE launches the International Foundation Year (IFY) in partnership with NCC Education, UK